- To build a relationship with boys ages 7-20 and lead them to Christ or a better understanding of Him. To equip youth to passionately pursue a lifetime of service to Jesus Christ and fellowship with Him through the outdoors.
- To mentor and disciple youth through life circumstances.
- To elevate youth outdoor and leadership skills.
- To preserve our outdoor heritage.
- To build up and train Outfitters and Guides in communities throughout the United States.
- To serve families and youth from all walks of life while seeking first His Kingdom.
Guiding the next generation to Christ through the outdoors.
Building men, preserving our heritage, sharing our faith.
Cross Trail Outfitters is a relationship-based, Great Commission ministry making disciples of youth
– and through them their friends, families and communities – by building lifelong friendships through a common interest in hunting and fishing. We strive to connect the next generation to the body of Christ, through local churches and other ministries.